Save 10% on 2018 & 2019 Naturally New Zealand Vacations*
13-Day Naturally New Zealand Vacation from $3,235 per person
God’s Own Country…it might sound conceited, but this is how New Zealanders—or “kiwis”—refer to their country. Why? Maybe because it offers stunning beauty, is one of the first countries in the world to see the sunrise or because bungee jumping first began there. Discover amazing beauty and fun cities on this immersive vacation, which includes hotels, sightseeing, and transportation, as well as a Monograms Local Host®, who will ensure your vacation runs smoothly in Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, Christchurch, Mount Cook National Park, and Queenstown.
- Auckland, guided city tour and Waitemata Harbour cruise
- Waitamo Glowworm Caves
- Hobbiton movie set from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films
- Optional Rotorua Maori cultural performance and Hangi dinner
- Wellington city tour, museum and beaches
- Fly to Christchurch, drive to Akaroa, a former French and British settlement, and explore the charming village with its colonial architecture, galleries, cafes, and enjoy a nature cruise along the harbour
- Queenstown, Milford Sound cruise and explore at your leisure
Offer applies to US residents.
Contact your travel agent.